The history of SIDERPRESS S.r.l. starts immediately after the war in 1953, when Giovanni Pelloni, together with three partners, founded a small company that transformed military vehicles into trucks for civil use.
In 1962 it was created the company “Pelloni Giovanni – Sheet cutting and bending”. In 1971 he built the first factory in the Spilamberto industrial village, 1500 mq and 5 employees.
After Giovanni Pelloni’s death in 2006, his son Davide, who had been working with him since 1980, took his place.
It is with the advent of Davide Pelloni that the company has a turning point towards innovation and development, the factory is enlarged reaching an entirely covered area of around 10.000 square meters. Technologically advanced machinery is purchased, placing Siderpress among the most significant companies in the sector.
For over 50 years SIDERPRESS S.R.L. realized steel constructions for civil, public and industrial use.
We manufactured metal structures and medium-heavy steel constructions, both for the local market in Modena and its province and for the national and foreign territory:
- supporting structures;
- structural carpentry for machines and plants;
- metal roofing;
- structures for industrial buildings;
- steel structures for railway constructions;
- steel construction for lifting and transport systems.
Since 2008 the main activity of SIDERPRESS S.R.L. is the design and construction of concrete mixing plants for the worldwide market.