The Privacy Guarantor, with provision of 08.05.2014 n. 229 published in the Official Journal n. 126 of 03.06.2014, has adopted the European Directive on cookies, aimed at protecting Users’ privacy.
The information that follows, therefore, fulfills the obligation to allow the privacy of each User without compromising the navigation of the website visited by You.
The following information may be updated and, as a result, we invite you to visit this page regularly.
If you do not agree with this statement, please do not use our services.
This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
This is an informative report which is also provided pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 regarding the protection of personal data for those who interact with the Siderpress srl web services, accessible at the website: www.siderpress.it
The Data Controller
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The data controller is: Siderpress srl
Data Processing Place
The processing operations connected to the web services of this site take place at Siderpress srl, and are only handled by personnel in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations.
No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated.
The personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material are used for the sole purpose of performing the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for that purpose (eg. delivery service) .
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information is reported on the website page for requesting information.
Personal data is processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to Article 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data (Legislative Decree 196/2003)
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of the same data, to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration, updating or rectification, request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. The requests in question should be addressed to the data controller.
When you visit our website, we may collect some information such as: IP address, the browser you are using
If you use a mobile device, we may also collect data of your device and its settings.
We may also collect information about you, your preferences.
The data collected is used and shared by us for:
- Reservations: your personal data is used to complete and manage your booking online and communicated to third parties closely linked to your purchase;
- Customer support: we share your data with the customer support staff / service for all your purchase needs;
- Account management: If you decide to create a user account, the information you provide allows us to be able to manage this function, and to you to enjoy the service in the future, in an easier and faster way;
- Marketing activities: To the extent permitted by law, we use your information to send you news about products or services that may interest you. At any time you can decide to disable the receipt of marketing communications by using the appropriate link;
Other types of communications: depending on the type of contact you have shared with us, we may contact you by e-mail, post, telephone or text message if we need to:
manage your request;
send you reminders for the completion of a reservation / purchase;
send you an invitation to express your opinion on the service / purchase made;
send you material that could be useful in the use of the service / purchase.
- Market research: the additional personal information you provide us when you participate in market research will be used exclusively with your permission;
- Fraud Detection and Prevention: We may use the information you provide to detect and prevent fraud or other illegal or unwanted activity.
- Improvement of our services: your data is used by us to improve our services and the functionality and quality of our site.
Sharing your data with third parties
In some cases it may be necessary for us to use third-party service providers, which manage your data exclusively on our behalf.
The purpose could be the simplification of the payment, the sending of marketing material or analysis services.
Every third company is bound by confidentiality agreements with us and they are prohibited from using your personal data for their own purposes or for any other purpose.
We may share your data with law enforcement or other governmental authorities in the cases provided for by law or if strictly necessary to prevent, detect or prosecute criminal activities.
Some business partners may receive your personal data from us, so if you request it, we invite you to read the privacy conditions on the websites of our business partners to get more information.
We provide a version of our mobile-optimized site.
The mobile site manages your personal data in the same way as it does for the website.
Cookies consist of data that a website stores in the browser of your computer or mobile device.
There are various types of cookies:
- Technical cookies, are those that are used to provide the service in a better way than it uses. These are the ones that the site uses to allow you better navigation on the site. For example, cookies that remember what you have in your cart or the language you prefer. They are those for which your prior authorization is not required.
- Profiling cookies, are those that use your personal data to send advertising messages in line with the preferences you have expressed. Being invasive with respect to your private sphere, they require your consent;
- Analytical cookies are those used by us to optimize and improve the site and to ensure that the site is always interesting and relevant.
- Third-party cookies are used by third parties to display personalized advertisements on our site or on other websites. Commercial cookies could also be used by third parties to display their products and services on our site.
Anyone can ask to be removed from tracking profiling or third-party cookies.
The management of the information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which reference should be made.
To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various information and methods for managing cookies that could be used on this site are shown below.
Facebook (settings): log in to your account. Privacy section.
Linkedin informative: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Linkedin (settings): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
Google+ informative: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google Analytics Cookies:http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Google Adwords & Google Remarketing Cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
It is also possible to manage third-party cookies that are used on this website:
Our cookies can have a variable duration. In particular, there are session cookies: valid in the context of a single search or browsing session and disappear when the browser is closed and permanent cookies of variable duration.
The maximum duration of some cookies in this second category is 5 years.
At any time you have the option to delete all cookies from the browser.
To change the configuration of third-party profiling cookies you can click on the links above.
Furthermore, the main browsers can be set to prevent cookies being accepted.
However, the deactivation of cookies can lead to navigation difficulties or, sometimes, the impossibility to use some features of the Site.
Below are the ways to disable cookies for the most commonly used browsers.
To set cookies, in browsers other than those listed, reference should be made to the informative documentation prepared by the browser manufacturer.
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Click on “Tools” in the menu bar and select “Internet Options”
- Click on the “Privacy” tab at the top
- Drag the slider to “Block all cookies”
- Firefox 4.0+
- – Click on “Tools” in the menu bar
- – Select “Options”
- – Click on the “Privacy” tab
- – Check the box “Activate the anti-tracking option of personal data”
- Google Chrome
- – Click on the “Chrome menu” in the browser toolbar
- – Select “Settings”
- – Click on “Show advanced settings”
- – In the Privacy section, click on the “Content settings” button
- – In the “Cookies” section, select “Ignore exceptions and block the setting of third-party cookies”
- – Click on the Safari menu and select “Preferences”
- – Click on the “Security” tab
- – In the “Accept cookies” section specify whether to accept cookies always, never or only from the sites visited.
In any case it is possible to refer to the support of the producers of the major browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON COOKIES AND THEIR CONTROL IT IS ALSO POSSIBLE TO VISIT THE SITE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE WWW.ALLABOUTCOOKIES.ORG
ATTENTION: By continuing to browse our site, you implicitly accept the cookies that the system will install.